Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Friendship Forever ^_^

Hello all..dah lama agaknye Rinko x post kat blog nih..bersawang sket nampaknye..
Rinko agak busy lah nowadays..meeting..kerja..persiapan kawin hrmm..
Diam x diam dah nak habis bulan November dah kan?
And in November juga Rinko celebrate my lovely birthday but this time..without him
Feel so sad, but thank Allah that i have my bff tercayunk with me..

To my Lovelies (u know who u r)
Thanks for always be there for me
Thanks for cheering me up!
Thanks for d wishes
Thanks for all the present ^_^
Thanks for our friendship..and hope it will last forever
Thanks for continuous support.. I LOVE U!



2 comments:

  1. dalam banyak² ni..sapo yg single?
    nak kenal bole? :p

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. huish...~ xsangkO la den yp laing ateh skalik lam carta nih~! thanx yO..!


    den syg kO gak la~!

    ReplyDelete